Candle Safety Tips | Marlowe Candle Company
- Please use caution when burning candles.
- Always trim lead-free wick to 1/4 in. before burning.
- Always remove wick trimmings and make sure there is no debris in candle.
- Place candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Burn candle in a draft-free area.
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax or jar is hot.
- Keep candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 in. of wax remains on the bottom.